STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONCLAVE (SLC)
We recommend you to read these terms carefully for a course you agree to be bound by withfollowing conditions. Not complying with such terms will lead to non-registration for the SLC.
- Attendees are required to bring their particulars of identification i.e. Identity Proof and Student Identification Proof, the details which they have provided during SLC registration.
- It is mandatory to collect badges and wristbands from the counter to gain access to an SLC. In case of loss, damage or non-possession during the SLC, participation can be stood as invalid.
- The age limit for interested attendees must be minimum 13 years and more. Valid ID will be required upon entrance of all SLCs.
- You shall not be allowed to bring any of the following items into the SLC premises which may cause damage (this list is subject to change at any time):
- Laser pens or other related equipment
- Fireworks, Sparklers
- Any item which could be considered as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives)
- Drugs (excluding prescriptions)
- SLC organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to and or eject someone from the SLC in case of following reasons:
- Usage of abusive and contemptuous words during the SLC
- Mannerism issue which may likely affect the personal space of other people
- Failing to submit identity or age proof when required
- Hindrance to comply with SLC security management system
- Attendee is allowed to take still photography during the SLC but video recording is strictly prohibited.
- Attendees give full consent to the SLC Organizers and Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos and/or film in which he/she appears in while attending the SLC.
- Attendees agree and understand that the SLC, it's staff, the venue management team and the SLC sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the course of the SLC or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending the SLC.
Any reproduction, demonstration, transmission the website or parts thereof are prohibited without consent.
We reserve the right to change the content of the website; to expand or delete content. We have no influence whatsoever over the content or set-up of websites from other providers which can be reached via links within our website. We explicitly disassociate ourselves from any content and set-up arising from linked websites including all subsequent links/web pages and accept absolutely no liability for them. The content of third-party websites is not part of our remit or service.
Internet booking terms and conditions
- Scope: The online booking terms of SLC are valid for the online booking of seat.
- E-Pass: SLC will confirm the registration and will provide you an E-Pass having the Bar Code and your credentials.
- Laws and Regulations: The laws and regulations of Delhi-NCT shall apply.
- Contact: All the issues should be sent via email at SLC@vivekbindra.com